Sunday 2 May 2010

2010!

Looks like I bailed on the whole keeping things up to date eh!
I'm amazing at this shit.

Well, from the last time I updated this piece of shit, a lot of things have chamged! Still loving life more than ever. That certain someone is over and done with and I've not wasted any more time with it. Happy to say the least.

This year has actually been great. It's obviously had its ups and downs, just like everything else but to be honest, I can't think of much shitty things! Most of it's just been top!

Last weekend me and Rach headed to Norwich (which totally fucking skint me heavy heavy) to see Ian and Olly. It was a class weekend. Not had a weekend like that in a long time. Sat in this weekend so I can save me some cash for the dudes coming up this weekend. Fuck knows how I'm gonna manage this considering I still have like £100 too pay for the rest of my tattoo on the 12th. OWWWW.

That's all I can be bothered with updating right now, so fuck ye.
I'm off to tidy this bombsite of a room and shove up some pics on my black as fuck wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment