Friday 30 October 2009

Euuugh

This is the 1st Friday in a VERY long time that I've decided to stay in. I'm so tired though, and I have a lot to get done before I head to Rachael's for a full week. I hope it's sweeeeeeet as! I'm sure it will be :) Gotta get the Beardies more worms tomorrow before I head to Rachy's so my Granda can feed them when I'm away.

Had a shit day in work today tbh, ha. Was in a total pisser of a mood and I don't know why. Probably because I really didn't wanna be there today. Hmm. And I'm in a well confused mood. Don't know whaaaaaaats happening! With anything.. Hahaha. Makes sense eh? Aye, I totally make sense.

Cannibal Corpse tomorrow though :) That should be sweeeeeet! Not gonna bother my ass to dress up for Halloween though, I've left it too late. Kinda gutted, but hey! And not gonna bother heading out either. Last year was a riot. Far too busy and too much queueing in the cold. No thank you.

Anyway, I'm gonna go do some tidying and that. Choose a few DVD's and settle in bed for a nice wee night of movie watching.. on my own. GUTTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment