Monday 10 May 2010

BOOM!

The past few days have been a tad difficult for me. I've threw strops left, right and centre. You'd think 14 years down the line it would get easier.. but it never gets any easier. I'm thankful that my mates were around to take my mind off it all a wee bit and I had a fabby time at the Cathouse with them all on the Saturday.

Hit Sunday though and I just wanted to sleep away my day. Didn't wanna get up, didn't wanna do anything, left Ardrossan to go home early as I didn't wanna act the cunt. I'm still not sure how to deal with those certain days of the year that upset me most. I guess I'm pretty weak haha. I kinda hoped I'd have a distraction for this weekend of all weekends, but that didn't go to plan either!

But yeah, Happy Birthday Dad.
I actually do miss you. x




No comments:

Post a Comment