Monday 23 November 2009

I've been a lazy fuck

Yes, it's true. I've been too lazy to turn on my laptop and update this thing. And the Blackberry ain't great for updating blogspot.

But anyway, I've been ill for the past two weeks with tonsillitis - fun times! Been on penicillin though and I'm all better.

I can't be arsed updating this with what I've been up to since the last post so fuck it.

Although, I do want to say I had a class weekend. Ended up going to see New Moon on Friday night AND Saturday night. Saturday me and Rachy went to Chaz's flat after the cinema and ended up getting home at 8am. Was sweet. Played the new COD, fuck yes.

Anyway, I'm sitting watching the Resi Evil's in bed. Forgot how good they were :)

One thing I hate.. People not texting back. It makes me hit a rager and it's been happening a good few times lately. Where the fuck do I stand in all of this? I'm not so sure anymore. Fuck knows what I want to do this weekend. I'm so confused. I hate how I don't have the balls to say shit anymore.

Anyway, off to watch the rest of my movies.

Over & oot.

No comments:

Post a Comment